Everyone needs a hand navigating the ups and downs of life.
We don’t always feel ready for what comes our way. We might need skills for the next stage in life. We can feel stuck in our circumstances.
MBM Life Skills Centre offers courses and counselling to help you.
Counsellor – Kim Morris
Kim is keen to see people set free from the effects of painful life events. She is passionate about helping individuals and couples resolve issues and learn new skills.
Her approachable style creates safety for clients to work through any issues in life where they find themselves stuck.
Areas of Counselling
- Conflict Resolution
- Seperation and Divorce
- Anxiety including social anxiety, panic attacks, and stress
- Pre-marital preparation and counselling (Prepare-Enrich)
- Assertiveness and Setting Boundaries
- Coping with emotions including anger and shame
- Addictions: gambling, alcohol, internet, pornography etc
- Relationship issues including conflict and domestic violence
- Family of Origin Issues
- Affairs – working through the discovery and rebuilding trust
CALL TODAY TO MAKE AN APPOINTMENT
0431 071 969
You have helped me change from a person who could not understand where my constant anger was coming from to having the skills to understand, work through and deal with this anger.
Address for counselling
The MBM Ministry Centre
20 Westminster St, Rooty Hill