Marking the Roll and Handover
Marking The Roll
- A roll is to be recorded every time, for all church based and school based ministries.
- Rolls must record the date and the name of every child/leader who attended.
- Rolls for church based ministries are recorded by the Team Leader either on the ccb LEAD app or via a hard copy roll (hard copy rolls can be collected from and returned to the roll tub).
- Add each new child’s name plus his/her V number in notes on the LEAD app or on the bottom of the hard copy roll.
- If a leader’s name does not appear in the LEAD app or on the hard copy roll, add them into notes in the LEAD app or at the bottom of the hard copy roll, marked with an ‘L’ for Leader.
- When using the LEAD app, Team Leader add the number of people listed in Event Notes into the space titled, ‘Visitors’.
- If Self Check-in system crashes, check-in will be closed and families will be sent into the service or appropriate room/s.
Use the LEAD app to register all children/leaders as per usual. All Teams double check the New Family Welcome sheets/Need-To-Know sheets for both allergies and restricted persons. Under Five’s Teams ask parents to sign children in and out (need: date, name of child, signature in, signature out)
- Playtime Leaders mark off every child and parent.
- ESL kids are recorded on the Friday Playtime Roll.
- Hard copy rolls are picked up by Team Leaders during an evacuation and are to be used to check all children/leaders have evacuated safely as soon as the group reaches the collection point. Or, use the LEAD app to check off children/leaders at the collection point.
- The sign-in sheets for holiday clubs act like the roll for emergency evacuations.
- The Scripture rolls provided by each school are to used for emergency evacuations.
- Children up to Year 2 are to be collected from their rooms.
- Parents/guardians show their stickers when collecting children.
- All parents must remain at the door when collecting children.
- Years 3-5 are escorted by leaders and dismissed into area where adults are having morning tea.
- Sign in/out sheet are used to identify correct person to handover each child to at July Holiday Club.