// Rooty Hill
Discussion/ Reflection Questions
1. How does having the Lord as your shepherd mean you lack nothing?
2. Note down all the promises that Lord, your Shepherd, makes to His own?
3. Which of these promises do you struggle to believe?
1. Praise God for being being the Good Shepherd who gives us everything we need.
2. Ask God that we may trust all His promises found in Psalm 23.
3. Thank God that His love and goodness pursue us all the days of our life.
Bible Passage - Psalm 23
1 The Lord is my shepherd, I lack nothing.
2 He makes me lie down in green pastures,
he leads me beside quiet waters,
3 he refreshes my soul.
He guides me along the right paths
for his name’s sake.
4 Even though I walk
through the darkest valley,
I will fear no evil,
for you are with me;
your rod and your staff,
they comfort me.
5 You prepare a table before me
in the presence of my enemies.
You anoint my head with oil;
my cup overflows.
6 Surely your goodness and love will follow me
all the days of my life,
and I will dwell in the house of the Lord