Check-In/Out + Rolls
- Enrolment forms are to be collected from parents/guardians for all church based Children’s Ministries.
- Enrolment information for each child is to be updated each year (via e-mail or hard copy enrolment form).
- Information collected is stored in lockable filing cabinets, on password-protected computers and in limited access sections of ccb.
- Information will be made available to the appropriate teams (Team Leader and Leaders).
- Children attending holiday clubs are to be signed in and out by the same adult.
- If the same adult who signed the child in cannot sign that same child out, the parent/guardian must notified the leadership team of that event in writing.
- Check-in for children attending church-based ministries is to be done via the Self Check-in station.
- New families to Kids Church go to the New Families Welcome area. The New Family Welcomers collect details about each child and write a V sticker for each child and parent (the same V number for every member of the one family).
- Every parent/guardian is handed an information trifold about Kids Church.
- Parent/guardians considering making MBM home are also handed an enrolment form and encouraged to bring it back ASAP where upon they’ll be issued with a Welcome Pack.
- The New Family Guide then shows the new family where to go and informs them along the way of important information (collection of children, child’s name and room number will appear on the screen during the service indicating they’re needed by their child…).
- New children, along with their V number, are recorded at the bottom of the roll or direct onto the ccb app before entering the program. Once a new family fills in an enrolment form, they will then be able to access the Self Check-in station.
- Enrolled families (who have completed an enrolment form and have included every child) go to Self Check-in and register each child attending programs that day. To check-in, families type in name or phone number (note: landlines must have area code at the beginning), tick each family member attending that day, then click Finish.
- Stickers will be printed for each family member attending detailing name, allergies and the daily family rego number. Parents will also receive extra stickers with the daily family rego number for themselves. This number needs to be shown when collecting each child at the conclusion of program. This system allows either parent to pick up their children. Older siblings are not permitted to collect children.
- If adults bring along children who are not their own, they need to type in the family name or phone number of the child/children in their care and select each child attending. Again, a sticker with the daily family rego number will be printed. Rego number is shown when collecting children.
- No child will be permitted into any program unless they have either a V sticker or registration sticker unless Self Check-in crashes.
- If Self Check-in system crashes, check-in will be closed and families will be sent into the service or to the appropriate room/s
Marking the Roll
- A roll is to be recorded every time, for all church based and school based ministries.
- Rolls must record the date and the name of every child/leader who attended.
- Rolls for church based ministries are recorded by the Team Leader either on the ccb LEAD app or via a hard copy roll (hard copy rolls can be collected from and returned to the roll tub).
- Add each new child’s name plus his/her V number in notes on the LEAD app or on the bottom of the hard copy roll.
- If a leader’s name does not appear in the LEAD app or on the hard copy roll, add them into notes in the LEAD app or at the bottom of the hard copy roll, marked with an ‘L’ for Leader.
- When using the LEAD app, Team Leader add the number of people listed in Event Notes into the space titled, ‘Visitors’.
- If Self Check-in system crashes, check-in will be closed and families will be sent into the service or appropriate room/s.
Use the LEAD app to register all children/leaders as per usual. All Teams double check the New Family Welcome sheets/Need-To-Know sheets for both allergies and restricted persons. Under Five’s Teams ask parents to sign children in and out (need: date, name of child, signature in, signature out)
- Playtime Leaders mark off every child and parent.
- ESL kids are recorded on the Friday Playtime Roll.
- Hard copy rolls are picked up by Team Leaders during an evacuation and are to be used to check all children/leaders have evacuated safely as soon as the group reaches the collection point. Or, use the LEAD app to check off children/leaders at the collection point.
- The sign-in sheets for holiday clubs act like the roll for emergency evacuations.
- The Scripture rolls provided by each school are to used for emergency evacuations.
- Children up to Year 2 are to be collected from their rooms.
- Parents/guardians show their stickers when collecting children.
- All parents must remain at the door when collecting children.
- Years 3-5 are escorted by leaders and dismissed into area where adults are having morning tea.
- Sign in/out sheet are used to identify correct person to handover each child to at July Holiday Club.