Date(s) - 06/01/2021 - 13/01/2021
Categories No Categories
Jan 6th / 7pm / Session 1 / Dr. Sam Jackson
The Historical Reliability of the Bible
- The relationship between evidence and faith
- Historical & archaeological evidence to support the Bible
- How to use evidence from outside the Bible
- ‘Fake news’ in arguments for and against the Bible
Jan 13th / 7pm / Session 2 / Dr. David Jackson
- How did we get our Bible?
- How do we know this is the right Bible?
- Why these books and not others?
- Are there copying errors?
- Are our translations accurate?
No need to book, simply turn up and register at the door.